14th Annual Garden Tour – Saturday, June 8, 10am – 4pm
Organized by Shaw Guild Volunteers, the 14th Annual Garden Tour features seven beautiful residential gardens in Niagara-On-The-Lake.
Home Owners welcome you into their enchanted gardens!
Begin your self-guided tour at any garden. Whether starting from scratch or building on an existing base, behind every garden there is an element of personal style which holds special meaning to each owner.
Master Gardeners will be available at each location to answer questions. (Out of respect for the property owners, pets are NOT permitted in the gardens.)
Garden Tour Tickets may be purchased in advance at any of the following:
Shaw Festival Box Office
shawfest.com/gardentour | 1-800-511-7429
1709 Niagara Stone Rd, NOTL
Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce
26 Queen St, NOTL
Tickets can also be purchased on Saturday June 8 at any of the gardens.
New this year… join us for an exclusive opportunity to take part in an intimate evening strolling through enchanting gardens in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
DATE: Friday, June 7, 2019 (rain or shine)
Stroll through three gardens including Shaw Festival Secret Garden, plus two gardens situated along the river front in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
• Complementary wine service (sparkling white or red) (sponsored by Jackson Triggs)
• Complimentary savoury and sweet hors d’oeuvres (sponsored by Cheese Secrets and Robin Howe Catering)
• Live music by the Shaw Orchestra ensembles playing at each garden
5:45pm – Arrival & Registration at Shaw Studio Theatre
6:30pm – First group of 25 guests will stroll to the first garden with team leaders.
6:45pm – Second group of 25 guests will depart with team leaders.
7:00pm – Third group of 25 guests will depart with team leaders.
Estimated 15 minute leisurely stroll between each garden. (Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.)
• Shaw Studio Theatre
• $75 per person
• Availability is limited to 75 guests.
• Includes entrance to Saturday, June 8th all day garden tour (7 gardens)
• Tickets may be purchased at the Shaw Festival Box Office, 10 Queen’s Parade, Niagara-on-the-Lake 1-800-511-7429 / 905-468-2172.
• US dollars accepted at par.