In the 2019 season and beyond, Shaw Guild Members who want to volunteer in the following capacities will be using our new web-based tool, My Volunteer Page:
- Activities – including time spent on planning & meetings for all activities
- Garden Tour
- Playing This Week
- Other opportunities as they become available
The tool is easy to use, can be accessed on a website instead of having to download software, and will make it simple for you to see and sign up for opportunities that suit your schedule. It is also accessible from any Internet-connected device: computer, laptop, iPad and smartphone. Don’t be concerned if you are not comfortable using the internet: support will be available and no one will be left out from volunteering opportunities!
Steps to access and use My Volunteer Page:
- You must be a paid member (in the current year) of the Shaw Guild.
- A link will be emailed to you to set up your profile and general availability in the tool.
- As opportunities become available, you will receive a notice via email to go into the tool to sign up.
- When you have signed up for specific opportunities, an administrator will assign you to one or more of these, depending on demand.
A handy guide to getting started is available here My Volunteer Page – Hints & Tips
Cheryl Morris (email@example.com) will be available to assist anyone who needs help with the tool.
Note: For additional information about the tool, please go to the Better Impact Site Guide.