Membership in the Shaw Guild is open to anyone interested in supporting the Guild’s objectives and activities.
New Members are welcome year-round. There is an annual membership fee of $20.00.
New Member orientations are held once a month excluding December.
What to expect at Orientation:
- Meet other new members and some Guild Members.
- Areas of volunteerism are explained in depth to help you decide where you would like to volunteer your time. Guild Members are available to answer questions.
- Introduction to My Volunteer Page (MVP), the online tool to help volunteers select shifts, track hours, receive email reminders and many more features.
- Overview of social events are an exciting and fun way to meet other Guild Members. Year-round activities are explained.
Once you have attended the Orientation and paid your annual membership fee you will issued:
- The link to My Volunteer Page (MVP)
- A Shaw Guild identity badge and lanyard
- Welcome letter detailing Volunteer opportunities
To attend the next Shaw Guild New Member’s Orientation,
contact Susan MacDonald, Membership Chair at email@example.com
Note: Shaw Festival members are financial patrons of the Festival, whereas Shaw Guild members volunteer primarily their time. A number of Shaw Guild members are also Shaw Festival members. For information on Shaw Festival membership, please see this season’s Shaw Festival program or visit their Membership & Giving page.